Imola Udvarház Dessert Hotel***superior is in Hungary’s top 10 rural boutique hotels and top 10 East Hungary’s hotels according to Gault&Millau’s rating.
Our air-conditioned conference room in the attic of the building serves as an ideal place for smaller trainings, business meetings or seminars. We also offer our bistro for meetings, business lunch and dinners.
Our Hotel fits for max. 43 people, and it has 25 seated conference room which has got excellent technical equipment. Team building, leisure and high level gastronomic programs are available for our Guests.
We can provide corporate events, dinners up to 70 people on weekdays at the Macok Bistro, even privately.
The Macok Bistro was given the MICHELIN Guide 2022 and 2023 Bib Gourmand rating. Our Bistro is one of the best rural restaurants in the country and is a member of the Stylish Rural Restaurants.
We provide our conference room for free in case of ordering a coffee break, lunch or dinner for at least 8 Guests.
- Built-in sound system
- Built-in projection technology
- Natural daylight
- Air-conditioner (seasonally)
- Modern furniture and equipment
- U-shaped arrangement: 12 persons
- Square-shaped arrangement: 16 persons
- Theater-arrangement: 25 persons
The conference room includes a lockable vestibule, which is suitable for meetings for 4-6 people, and a terrace where the meeting can be held in the open air.
Meals and coffee breaks:
Coffee break, only beverage – 2.400 HUF/person/occasion - a cup of coffee, tea, soft drink and mineral water per person
Coffee break, basic – 3.900 HUF/person/occasion - a cup of coffee, tea, soft drink and mineral water per person, homemade pastry
Coffee break, extended – 4.800 HUF/person/occasion - a cup of coffee, tea, soft drink and mineral water per person, homemade pastry, fruits
Coffee break, gourmet - 7.100 HUF/person/occasion - a cup of coffee, tea, soft drink and mineral water per person, homemade pastry, creams & pastes
We can offer also 3-course menus at the Macok Bistro from the price of 9.300 HUF/person/occasion.
At the Macok Bistro we charge 12% service fee because we hope you are satisfied with our service.
- St. Andrea Vinery (Egerszalók)
- Gál Tibor – Fúzió Wine bar (Eger city centre)
- Bolyki Vinery (near Eger)
- Oven baked trout at “Sáfrány” Trout in the valley of “Szalajka” (Szilvásvárad)
- Tasting of special cheese from Bükk and cheese workshop visit at Tamas Sandor cheesemaker (Mónosbél)
- Thermal Bath and Turkish Bath in Eger
- Free time programs, sightseeing, hiking, riding a bike, nordic walking, riding a horse
- Team building programs, indoor, outdoor and extreme programs
- Exit room, ‘Town under the town’